Welcome to the DAFx-09 Web site
The 12th edition of the International Conference on Digital Audio Effects will be held in Como, Italy.
It is organised by the ISPG, at Politecnico di Milano.
- October 13, 2009 keynote addresses uploaded on the website
- October 11, 2009 printable version of the proceedings available online
- August 4, 2009 presentation information has been published
- July 28, 2009 the venue information has been updated
- July 28, 2009 the definitive program of DAFx has been published
- July 9, 2009 the detailed program of DAFx has been published here
- June 16, 2009 important updates:
- Following the notification of acceptance of a few days ago, the DAFx09 website has just published the complete list of accepted papers, which now specifies the presentation format of each paper (oral or poster).
- The registration website is currently active. Please remember to register before July 10 if you want your paper to be included in the DAFx proceedings. Each paper must be associated with a full registration and a full registration can cover up to two papers.
- The camera-ready versions of the papers must be uploaded on the EasyChair submission system by July 4. Please try to accommodate the reviewer's requests as much as possible.
- Finally, the accommodation page of the conference website has also been updated. Please remember that the bulk hotel reservations are
valid until July 16 and that Como in September is one of the most visited touristic places in Italy.
- June 5, 2009: The reviewing process is now completed. The organizing committee is currently finalizing the program and preparing the official notifications, which will be mailed before the end of the upcoming weekend (before Sunday, June 7). We apologize for the delay.
- April 6, 2009: published new deadlines
-New deadline for paper submission: April 15, 2009
- Notification of acceptance: June 3, 2009
- Camera ready submission: June 19, 2009
- March 3, 2009: The organizing committee is proud to announce that this year's keynote speakers will be
- Karlheinz Brandenburg, TU Ilmenau/Fraunhofer Institute IDMT, Ilmenau, Germany
- Julius O. Smith III, CCRMA, Stanford University, California, USA
- Perry R. Cook, Princeton University, New Jersey, USA
- January 30, 2009: Call for Papers is now available
- November 25, 2008: Paper submission page is now available
- November 21, 2008: Template files are online.
- October 3, 2008: The test website is online.